Sunday, March 20, 2011

DREAM INTERPRETATION

Last night I had a very vivid dream about myself and someone in my life. I have tried to interpret what it means and have come up with this.


THE DREAM
***** and I were shopping in the supermarket buying things we need each week for our living etc. We filled several trolleys and ended up spending $2000 on groceries.
We went back to our small house which was surrounded by colourful garden and located in a forest or green area near parkland. It had an old stove like those that act as central heating as well. This stove was too hot so I wanted to turn it down and ended up fiddling with the controls. While doing this a large frog croaked in the roof. It was stuck in a hole so we tried to get it down and eventually it fell onto the floor and in its fear it wedged itself between the wall and a pipe. This from was extremely large.
***** had an appointment to meet some people in the nearby parkland so he went. While he was away our bed appeared out in the middle of the road where we lived. The sheets and linen was disheveled and messy thrown around. This made me panic since I didn't have anyone to help me drag it back in at this point ***** came back he was naked and wanting to **** **** ** me. 


This is all I can remember of this dream which was extremely vivid and real. Because of it I woke up tired as though I have not slept at all. I feel this is a prophetic dream of sorts.


INTERPRETATION AND ELEMENTS


FROG - Means Indiscretion and can also mean blessings, love, and prosperity. Dream Frogs also symbolize spiritual and emotional transformation.
NAKED (seeing someone) - Means scandal or slander and also a dream about being disgusted by the nudity of another person means anxiety or aversion to discovering the naked truth about that person, situation or even about yourself. Accepting their nudity means that you are able to see through people and accept them for what they are.
MESSY OUT OF PLACE BED - disorder or mistake
PARKLAND - Pain and meloncholy
COTTAGE - Simple life
A LIT STOVE (oven) - Ease and abundance
FLOWER GARDEN - Pleasant surprise
TREES - long happiness and unexpected pleasure and also trees are symbols of the soul and lifes purpose.The type of tree that is dreamt about can suggest the current state of ones spiritual condition. The trees in my dream were lust healthy as though new leaves shooting in spring. This suggests that my spiritual condition may be emerging and new and starting new life.

Mystical Meaning: A tree can also be a symbol of time. The root represent the past, the trunk the present and the branches the future. Perhaps your dream contains a prophecy or says something about your hopes and fears for the future? It is said to be lucky if you dream of climbing a tree.
For me this means that ***** has concealed something from me, an indiscretion he has had or will have in future. This information that he is hiding may cause me to loose faith in him and cause me pain and sorrow. This also is in line with the angel card reading I did yesterday. The angel Bridgette showed me that this situation isn't right and that vital information has been concealed. I have to dig deeper to find the answers etc and that I should not worry because there is other opportunities for me etc.
According to this dream it also seems by this that I may end up being happy with a simple life abundant in pleasant surprises. On the other hand it may also suggest that there is an element of honesty and baring all and that things are brighter with a new spiritual awakening and accepting of a prosperous outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment