Saturday, March 5, 2011

HEALING WITH THE ANGELS SUNDAY READING

For a while now I have had a Doreen Virtue Healing with the angels oracle set and have found comfort in them. They are really easy to use and are really good for a daily "message" reading.  

Every now and then I will ask the cards "What is the angels message for me today?" and spread the cards out on a surface.  I will run my hand over them while concentrating on the question. The card I will choose appears as a hot spot on the palm of my hand.

Today the angels chose the "soul mate" card. At this time in my life it seems that this card shown is very appropriate.

Card meaning

Your prayer for a soul mate relationship is answered. Follow the guidance that you receive so that you may enjoy this give of divine love.

Your heart yearns for a big love. Since you are on the spiritual path, you desire a partner with a similar philosophy and common interests. Can you have great passion and spiritual companionship with the same person? YES. By drawing this card, your angels have heard your prayers for a great love, if you are in a current relationship, your angels ask you to release this partnership to them. In that way they can help elevate it to a soul mate level, OR help you to gently end it so that your new love may appear. Either way, they will closely assist you and give you clear steps to take.

Given my current situation with the ending of my 20 year marriage the message in this card is very clear. I am grateful and thankful for the angels wisdom and guidance.


No comments:

Post a Comment